Saturday, April 09, 2005

A kind of mission statement

Every once in a while, i sit down by myself in my living room and start pulling out seven inches that I haven't listened to in years only to be blown away by how powerful the music is. this usually turns into a night-long pump-up-the-volume and dance-on-the-couch extravaganza. and it always leaves me wondering whether i am the only one who still listens to those records or how many other people there are out there who do the exact same thing - or who would do the exact same thing, had they ever had a chance to hear some of this music.

So that's where this blog comes in. I just recently saw some pretty cool mp3 blogs, but they didn't seem to be covering quite the same types of music that I would consider indispensible in my collection. So I thought, hey, maybe I can do this, too. At this point I should say that I am completely ignorant of the art of blogging. I'm not sure how well this is going to work. But I'd be thrilled if there are just one or two people out there who will hear some of this stuff and dig it.

Disclaimer: All music featured hereon will consist of out-of-print, never-reissued material. I'll allert you to the bands' in-print releases or where you might be able to find the vinyl. If anyone has a problem with me posting their music, it shall be removed immediately.

Support your scene and consume music responsibly!

\m/

ray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home